See a different side of the Great Smoky Mountains on a half-day group tour to Cades Cove. With round-trip bus transportation from Pigeon Forge, you’re able to skip the stress of navigation and appreciate the stunning surroundings. Listen to live commentary that goes beyond your typical guidebook. Learn about the diverse native wildlife as well as the cove’s history and Cherokee heritage.
Incredible Experience… Authentic Fun… Unforgettable Memories… Crafted Daily.
Spanning 150 acres in the Great Smoky Mountains, Dollywood offers more than 40 world class rides, high-energy entertainment, award-winning dining and the friendliest park atmosphere in the world! We even received an award for being so friendly!
Pack light. You’re going to need the room.
Famous for shopping, Sevierville literally offers up everything you’re looking for along with plenty of unique treasures you never knew existed (but now must have). When the shopping is easy on your swanky new wallet, you’re in Sevierville. Check out Tangers Outlets and various antique shops in the area!
Fun fact: Tennessee boasts more caves than any other state in the nation. Experience the best of the best at the Forbidden Caverns, where you’ll learn about the fascinating natural history behind these East Tennessee caves. This 55-minute tour will guide you past glistening rock formations, crystal clear grottos, and natural rock chimneys. Dazzling lighting effects and a stereophonic sound presentation enhance the atmosphere and make the Forbidden Caves an unforgettable spelunking adventure.
– Great and many options for great local fun. About 5 miles away from the heart of Downtown Pigeon Forge with access to all kinds of attractions and many restaurant options.
– About 10 miles away from well known Gatlinburg, Tennessee. A small charming town at the mouth of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
– About 5 miles distance to The Island. Playful destination with many unique shops, casual restaurants and amusement rides plus the well knows Margaritaville Hotel.
– Dollywood Splash Country: Is a water park with rustic themed water slides inspired by singer Dolly Parton,
– Hatfield and McCoy dinner show: Family friendly homestyle dinner feast followed by dancing and comedy.
– Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede: Southern Family friendly entertainment show with 4 course feast featuring music, comedy, live animals and pyrotechnics.
– Celebration Dinner Show: Lively high energy family-friendly southern dinner theater in a rustic barn with stadium sitting and southern fair.
– Titanic Museum attraction: This Museum dedicated to the famous Titanic, is shaped like a ship and features recovered artifacts.
– Wonderworks Pigeon Forge: Attraction with 100 plus hands on science exhibits plus laser tag, ropes course and a 6D motion ride.
– Alcatraz East Museum
– Hollywood Wax Museum: Visitors can view and pose for photos with sculpted replicas of film stars.
– Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster: Unique mile downhill roller-coaster where riders controlled braking.
– The Track Pigeon Forge: Multi-level family fun center with race track, arcade games, mini golf and bumper cars.
– Magi-Quest: Live action family adventure games using virtual magic wands to solve puzzles as they walk through a high-tech fantasy game.
– Laser Port Center: Large venue with laser tag, black-light mini-golf, arcade and an outdoor downhill Go-Kart track.
– Pigeon Forge Gem Mine: Interactive spot for mining for gems, fossils and stones.
– Escape Game in Pigeon Forge: Located in The Island Margaritaville.
– Top Jump Trampoline Arena: Family fun arena with several trampoline for all ages along with multiple rock climbing walls.
– Chop Steakhouse
– Boss Hog’s BBQ (highly recommend and down the street from our subdivision)
– Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen
– Margaritaville Restaurant
– Texas Roadhouse
– Timberwood Grill
– Flap Jack Pancake Cabins
– Smoky Mountain Brewery (Open til midnight)
– Mello Mushroom Pizzeria
– Little Tokyo Restaurant
– Cracker Barrell Restaurants
– Dickey’s Bar-B-Que
– Big Daddy’s Pizzeria
– The Farm House
– Bullfish Grill
– Marco’s Pizza
– Bennet’s Pit Bar-B-Que
– Huck Finn’s Catfish Restaurant
– Sawyer’s Farm House Breakfast
– Smoky’s Cuban Café
– The Old Mill Restaurant (highly recommend)
– The Local Goat Restaurant (highly recommend)
– Blue Moose Burgers and Wings
– Ober Gatlinburg: This mountain side amusement park features skiing, mini-golf, wild life encounters, a Mall and more.
– Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smoky’s: Many family fun activities with animal interactions.
– Gatlinburg Skylight: One thousand foot overlook with views of the Smoky Mountains.
– Anakista Skylight
– Ripley’s Believe It Or Not
– Hilly Billy Mini Golf
– Zip Gatlinburg: Zipping through the forest of the Smokey’s
– Ripley’s Haunted Adventure
– Ripley’s Marvelous Mirror Maze
– Ripley’s Moving Theater: Experience the feeling of motion is seats that move in eight directions while watching movies
– Guinness World Records Adventure: Attraction with displays about sports, science and architecture records along with interactive challenges.
– Wild Bears Falls Water Park
– Crockett’s Breakfast Camp: Best Breakfast Place in The Smoky’s
– Cherokee Grill and Steakhouse
– Calhoun’s in downtown Gatlinburg
– Log Cabin Pancake House
– Bennett’s Pit Bar-B-Que
– Smoky Mountain Brewery
– Little House of Pancakes
– Big Daddy’s Pizzeria
– Mello Mushroom Pizzeria
– The Melting Pot
– Blaine’s Restaurant
– Bubba Gump Shrimp Co
– Flap Jack Pancake Cabin
– No Way Jose Mexican Cantina
– Smoky Mountains Visitors Centers
– A variety of hiking trails for all levels
– Cades Cove
– Nature Motor Trail
– Chimney’s Picnic Area and Trails
– Horse Back Riding
– Hiking Trails to Water Falls